14 February, 2012

My First Ten days of Herbalife

Here I am using the products of Herbalife. Well, to start with I was not really coerced into going for a big range of products or purchase a huge volume. I was given the starter kit consisting of the usual stuff of promotional materials. Some of the products were also included like Formula 1 in mango flavour, afresh in lemon flavour and shaker cup. The Nutrition Club has its own added stuff like protein powder and two free passes to the events.

One big advantage that I found here was that my weight was monitored well. The weighing scale measured various parameters like viceral fat, Basal metabolic Index, metabolic rate apart from the weight itself. My sponsor also took measurements of my physical parameters like circumference of my torso. I realized the importance of this when the same measurements were taken a week later.

Surprise!!! I lost about two centimeters in my torso area and almost 2.5 kilograms in my first ten days!!!

WOW!!! Finally I found something that gives good results. It has many advantages over my conventional diet plans.

  1. I did not have much cutting and peeling vegetables as I used to do in my conventional diet plan.
  2. I could use a lot of fruits blended into the shakes and drink it up at leisure.
  3. I did not have to drink a bland veggie soup, especially with a voluminous portion of the cabbage.
  4. I could drink different flavours of milkshakes instead of two meals, and thus had much less cooking to do.
  5. The shakes kept my taste buds satisfied and my craving for other foods has become much less.
  6. My lunch serving would consist of a healthy diet, while a little deviations from the so-called bland diet was permissible. I take the shakes for breakfast and dinner.
  7. I was feeling much energized and full, too.
  8. I drank much more water and felt very much hydrated and satisfied.

Well, I was just wondering how my taste buds were not revolting...and here's how.


No comments: