03 April, 2012

Its time to change my Wardrobe!!!!

Hey, there have been many occasions when I would try out my clothes to see if they would fit for the special day or event, and eventually end up crying as they don't. Now, its time to be happy!!! The results are amazing. Today, as I sat down to try a few of my clothes of the next smaller size, I was congratulating myself again and again and thanking God for introducing Herbalife into my life. So, OFF go the current size I had been wearing and COME IN the smaller sized older clothes that I used to wear.

Oh! Why did I not try this before? Why did I miss these years which I could have stayed healthy? I had been seeing the Herbalife distributors everywhere along the roads and parks, asking me to come and check the weight and get a body analysis done. But never believed them and thought that they are telling lies to sell the products. I also thought that using the products would have side effects. But I started it when my brother used it and he assured me that the only side effects are SIDES REDUCED!!!! But then, one would ask why doctors do not recommend the products for weight loss.

Well, for one thing, these are not products meant for weight loss. They are essentially good nutritious food, when taken in right quantities, help in keeping the body well nourished and prevent malnutrition. Well, let's imagine (cause it is practically not feasible to actually do this). Take a Herbalife label and go through the amounts of vitamins, minerals and vital nutrients similar to those found in one Herbalife meal and the Dry Salad. Now, try to compile the list of veggies and fruits that contain the similar amounts of these nutrients. Believe me, you will have to eat a lot of fruits, raw vegetables and bland foods, not to mention the herculian task of cutting, peeling and chopping the whole lot and cooking, too!!! You will also be taking in some unwanted amounts of carbohydrates and fats that the Herbalife meal does not contain. Look at the difference in the amount of fibre that you are going to get in a Herbalife Meal and the conventional one, and the taste, of course!!!

There are many well-known doctors, who have discovered the magic of Herbalife products, have started recommending them to their clients who need better nutrition and maintain a healthy body weight. For those who are still in doubt can take the labels of the products to the doctors and ask if the ingredients would cause any harm to their body. Now, that's what I call - Confidence!!!

India's leading doctor, Dr. Anoop Mishra is one among the members of the Nutrition Advisory Board. The NAB is a team of experts around the world in the fields of nutrition and health who educate and train Herbalife independent distributors on the principles of nutrition, physical activity and healthy lifestyle.

Here are a few labels that would help you to make enquiries:
Formula 1 Shake Mix

Personalized Protein Powder

Multi-Vitamin Tablets

Cell-U-Loss

No comments: